Tuesday, March 14, 2006



Wyatt's last basketball game was last night. It was a great game, too. They only lost by 1 point! It was one of those that was down to the wire. Both teams were really fighting for it!It'll be nice not to have those practices and games during the week.

I volunteered a little in Lily's class this morning. Trying to ease myself back in. I feel like I've been away from the school for so long-it almost felt strange being there today. My head still feels terrible.

Jeff is taking the afternoon off, so we are gonna go to lunch and run some errands. I REALLY need to get this house under control. I feel like there are piles of clothes everywhere! Laundry is done, but needs to be folded and put away. I think I'm gonna try to get back on the treadmill today, too. Maybe just walk for a while at a slow speed. I'm probably going to die--the most I had missed since the first of the year was 2 days and I only did that one other time. This week off will make it hard-I'll hafta work my way back up, I'm sure.

0 comments: