Friday, March 17, 2006

It sure feels good to be feeling well again! I still have all the stuff in my head and a headache everyday, but 100% better than I was feeling! I subbed in Kindergarten this morning--it went really fast. 8-11:30--then went running around the rest of the day. It's the most I've done in a day since I've been sick and it about wore me out!
The kids have movie night at school tonight, so Jeff and I are going out to dinner at Logan's. His birthday is Monday, so he got to pick. I like Logan's too, though.
I never made it on the treadmill today. That's OK, I'll do my 3 miles tomorrow to make up for it!! Pretty low key weekend--the closet is all finished in the basement, so we're gonna try to get it all organized and get the main room cleared out so Jeff can start on it.It's so nice to have a place for all of the toys!
Well, I need to go get the kids ready to go!

0 comments: