Saturday, March 18, 2006



I went to Meijer today to get some storage bins and other various things we needed for the basement. I've been wanting to re-do the kids'/guest bathroom for a while, but haven't really looked for anything yet. I happened to walk through the shower curtain aisle and they had everything on sale! I found one I loved and it ties together all the colors in my house! They had all the accessories to match, too. The round things in the package are the shower curtain hooks and the stripes on the curtain go horizontally, which I thought was different. I'm not sure yet what color I'll paint the walls. Maybe a dark gold color. I'm sure it'll be a while anyway with the basement project going.

2 comments:

Amy said...

"I vote for the dark green color" says the lady with a green bathroom, green kitchen and a 1 green and purple bedroom.

Melody Searcy said...

That's the only problem with the green, I also have a green kitchen, green family room, green guest room and my bedroom is khaki and green!!!! Guess we have the same taste!