Friday, March 10, 2006

Well, our washer and dryer are gone! We have nothing right now--scary! At least the laundry is caught up. That'll last about a day! We are getting ready to go now and get something else. Not really sure what yet. Jeff's at the neighbor's now checking out their Whirlpool Duet. I'm anxious to hear his report.
I'm still not feeling much better. I put a call in to the doctor 3 hours ago and just now got a call back. She said, "Yeah, that does sound like the flu". Why couldn't they have told me that 4 days ago!?! I am feeling somewhat better today.
The only good part about being sick is that I've lost 2 lbs this week for a total of 17 lbs now!! Yay!!! I never even thought I could lose that much! I still have 11 to go--which I'm sure will be the hardest! I am greatly missing the treadmill. I can't wait to feel well enough to get back on it--I think I'm officially addicted! I actually look forward to it--is that weird?!?!
I tried on some of my swimsuits this morning and I did feel I looked better in some areas, but definitely much room for improvement!!! I'm sure I will always feel that way, though!
Not too much going on this weekend. We're having our friends the Harp's over for dinner tomorrow night. That's about the extent of our plans. I'm sure Jeff will work on the basement and hopefully I'll feel well enough to get some housework done!

0 comments: