Sunday, March 12, 2006

HELLO ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lily and Anna.
Great minds at work. It's my turn-can you see the wheels spinning? A game of Twister.

Anna, I hear you're a fan of my blog!! This post is for you! Don't you and Lily look cute in the picture?!?! I'm glad you like looking at my blog---at least I know there is someone out there that is interested!!! How cool that you can read it now, too, huh? Tell your Mom and Dad, I had the leftover fruit pizza for lunch--YUM!
We had a great time with the Harp's last night. The kids played Mario Dance Revolution--also making up many of their own games using the mats! The exciting adults played Scrabble--what have we come to? Hey,I love Scrabble!! We did pretty darn well, too! Way to go Dave---he beat the pants off all of us!!!
I slept until 1:00 today!! Oh, my! I am STILL not feeling well, and will probably go to see Jeff's doctor tomorrow. I'm fairly sure it's a sinus infection now!
They are hear right now installing our washer/dryer. Can't wait to try it out! I'll let ya know how it does!

0 comments: