Friday, January 06, 2006

Wyatt with his robot.
Wyatt and Lily at my mom's house getting ready to open gifts.
Lily with her American Girl doll.

I haven't taken any new pictures because my camera is still full with New York pics and video. I plan to get them saved to disc today so I Can erase them. These are just some pics from my mom's house when we had Christmas there. Wyatt had a sleepover last night with his friend Trevor and Lily slept over at her friend Emma's(who is Trevor's sister). The boys were up til maybe about midnight. They played video games for hours--just don't see how that could be that much fun--but I guess it is to them. Especially since Wyatt played them all day, too at his friend Andrew's house. I'll be glad when school starts back so he will get away from the video games for a while. Today and tomorrow should be pretty low key--not much planned. Kids go back to school Tuesday. We'll hafta start getting them back into the routine this weekend I guess. It's been so nice not to have to worry so much about bedtimes and all that. I'm sure we'll all be ready to go back, though!

1 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE the AG shirt with the purple tye-dye tights in the last picture!