Wednesday, January 04, 2006


I always hate pictures of myself, but these are halfway decent--still look older and fatter than I feel--oh well! These are from Nakato, the japanese steakhouse in Lexington we went to on my birthday. It's may favorite place to eat--so yummy!!
We spent 4 hours at Chuck-E-Cheese today--YIKES!!! Actually--it was really enjoyable--the kids played really well and I actually got to sit and talk to my best friend Tracee without too many interruptions! I actually resisted the pizza, too and just had a healthy salad--it wasn't easy--but I'm determined to get this extra weight off this time! OK--now that I've put that out there--I feel extra pressure to do it--which is a good thing. I should post my weight and progress on here to be accountable---NAAAHHH--don't think so!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Don't we all look older and fatter in pictures than we are in real life?!