Saturday, January 14, 2006






Lily had her Brownie Cookie Rally on Thursday. She will start selling cookies today. This is her first time selling them. We're not making a big deal out of it---just selling to a couple of neighbors and my mom! I'm sure we'll buy our share, too--that'll be great for the diet!! Actually, the low-fat Lemon Coolers are really good.

It's gonna be a pretty low key weekend--which is nice. Lily spent the night at a friends(no late night phone calls--so I guess she did OK) so we took Wyatt out to dinner last night. He got to pick as his reward for a great report card (all A's). He picked Mexican(also not the best for the diet!) Wyatt has basketball pictures this morning and then Jeff and I are going to try to work some more on organizing the basement--FUN, FUN!

I didn't get on the treadmill yesterday because I got called to teach. I was in the Special Ed room. There were 8 kids with varying degrees of disabilities. I really loved it--it was definitely different. They are really sweet kids. So, need to go hop on the treadmill now I guess to work off those tortilla chips!!!

0 comments: