Friday, January 06, 2006

OK---Do you think Lily likes her American Girl doll? She set this all up herself for her bath tonight. Her doll is taking her bath and so is Coconut!! I have to say--she has played with this doll even more than I thought she would!! Lucky for her--because she already wants another one for her birthday--and she may get it if she keeps playing with this one like she has been! She is going to bed early tonight--she is SO tired from her sleepover last night--she hardly knows if she's coming or going!! I guess she got a little homesick for the first time last night but decided to stick it out and not come home. I remember many times calling my mom to come pick me up from sleepovers because I was homesick! Well, we'll see how she does next time!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

How cute! I don't think I knew that the bath came with bubbles. Too bad you guys don't live here. The girls would love to have Lily and her doll over for a sleepover! What is her name?