Sunday, January 08, 2006

Oh my gosh--what a weekend! We worked on cleaning out our basement all weekend!! Jeff is ready to start finishing it and it was SO full of junk!! We donated 24 huge moving boxes to Goodwill and had about 8 boxes/bags of trash! We got mostly finished-but we still have one corner to do! I cannot believe how much stuff we had accumulated! We should get it completely ready to start next weekend. It feels so good to have it done!Thank goodness Jeff was doing it with me---I tend to want to keep too much and he is just the opposite! Luckily, Wyatt was playing with friends all day, so he was out of our way---he doesn't want to get rid of ANYTHING!! Lily is better about it--if she doesn't really play with it--she will donate it. I tell you--it makes me not want to buy clothes or toys ever again!!!

0 comments: