Wednesday, January 11, 2006

This cracks me up! I came upstairs from walking on the treadmill and Lily had an orange scrap of fabric(no idea where she even found it) tied around her waist and had my workout mat spread out doing karate!! Oh my gosh---she looks like she's been taking karate for a year!!!! She can kick above her waist WHILE spinning in a full circle in the air! I have no idea how she learned these things!! Her kicks are really good, too!! It makes me want to sign her up for karate, but there's no possible way we could do one more activity!!! Anyway--I just thought it was funny!
I had a nice relaxing day at the mall today returning a few things---that is after I babysat 10 under 1 year olds at MOPS(with 4 other women of course!) I love doing it-I get my baby fix--even if it does involve crying, poop and soggy cheerios!!! They are really sweet, though! Well, need to go fix our healthy dinner! I'm trying a new recipe--I'll let ya know how it comes out!! Jeff has lost 6 lbs and I will know on Monday when I weigh! I've been so good--if I don't lose at least 2 lbs--I'll be very mad!!

0 comments: