Monday, January 30, 2006



Lily finally got her canopy for her bed. She has been wanting one for a while. I had something to return at Kohl's, and the canopy was on sale, so I got it. She is so excited. She says it's her "princess bed".

Speaking of excited, I got on the scale this morning (Monday is my weigh day) and I lost 3.5 lbs this week! That makes a total of 10 lbs I have lost!! The downside is...I still have 18 to go. But at least I feel sure that I can do it now. The pants I put on for church Sunday were too big and I had to wear a belt to keep them up!!

Jeff got the first wall up in the basement. Wyatt was SO into helping him! A friend invited him over, but he actually wanted to stay and help Jeff. I thought he would get bored within 30 minutes, but he stayed down there with him all day---never coming upstairs once! Jeff said he was a great help, too! We'll see if the enthusiasm lasts through the whole project!

Well, need to go make Lily's lunch for school!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

10 pounds--way to go!! I weigh today at 12:15. What are you doing?

Amy said...

By the way--we have those dolls on her shelf! I think we got them at Dollar General. My neighbor got about 20 of them (the ballerina ones) and used themecorate her daughter's white christmas tree. So cute!

Melody Searcy said...

Well, basically, I stopped eating anything after dinner and I do 30 minutes on the treadmill every day--that's about it. That's exactly where I got the dolls, too! She has several around her room-since it is a ballerina theme. Cute idea about the Christmas tree!