Wednesday, January 25, 2006

LILY'S ART GALLERY






These are some of my favorite art pieces that Lily has done throughout her art class. I just thought they might look cool all together.
We keep changing our mind about our basement. Now we have decided to make it just a hangout for the kids and their friends. So I think I will get all of these framed and hang them down there.We don't really need another family room, so we are going to move our desk and computer down there and hopefully have the kids' computer, too. (If we can get it fixed) The treadmill will be down there, all the kids toys and maybe a table for them to do games, puzzles and crafts on. We'll probably take Wyatt's TV out of his room and move all his video game stuff down there, too. We also decided not to do a bathroom down there--it's just too expensive and theres a bathroom right at the top of the stairs. That way, we can get some dining room furniture for the dining room, once the toys and computer are out. That's the plan for now anyway, subject to change at any moment. I have nowhere to be until basketball practice at 6 tonight--I'm gonna try to get some organization done around here!!

0 comments: