Saturday, February 25, 2006



Wyatt is so excited--he finally learned how to blow a bubble! Now all he wants to do is chew gum!

It's been a nice, relaxing weekend so far. Last night we just went out to eat and today Jeff is working on the basement.

Lily's friend Lauren called and asked her to come over to play which I was glad about, because she was so bored. She lost a tooth today. It was the weirdest thing--it's been loose for a while and she was just sitting at the table drawing and it fell out in her lap!! She was like, "Oh, my tooth!"

Wyatt has a party to go to tonight. I really need to be getting some things done around here--so much clean laundry to fold!! It looks like we're going to have to buy a new washer and dryer before we wanted to. We were hoping to get the basement finished first, because they are at the top of the stairs and could get banged up when we carry things down. But, the washer is REALLY on it's last leg, so we may have to go ahead. I can't even stand to use them anymore--which may not be a bad thing--Jeff has done ALL of the laundry for a while now. What a bad wife I am!! Not really, I do end up folding it still! And putting it away is the worst part, I think! Well, enough talking about it, I guess I'd better go get some of it done!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I highly recommend the LG Tromm washer and dryer. They look oh-so-cool on the pedestals!

Melody Searcy said...

We thought we were pretty set on the Maytag Neptune, but we saw a brand new one at Sears tonight that has a much larger capacity--the largest on the market right now!! It holds 3 laundry baskets full of clothes, so I could get all of my laundry done in basically 2-3 loads! So now we are trying to decide between the 2!! This new one is not even available til March 5.