Monday, February 20, 2006

We had a great day off today. Tracee and I took the kids to McDonald's and to see Curious George. The movie was OK. I think the girls liked it, but it might have been a little on the young side for the boys. After that, Lily and I went and did some long overdue grocery shopping--I had no time at all last week. Then we had ballet and basketball tonight. Poor Wyatt, he put several shots up and just couldn't get any of them in--he was pretty upset afterwards.
It was just nice not having to rush somewhere this morning. Oh, they had Lily's Curious George artwork on display at the movie theater. They had a bunch of them from Monart Drawing School. They had them matted with their name and age on them. It looked very official and she was excited. I need to take her back and get her picture in front of it.
I'm not subbing tomorrow--I'm getting my hair done finally after 2 cancellations! It's been 11 weeks I think--it needs it bad!! They called me to sub 1 day next week and 3 the week after that--so that's not too bad. I need a break after last week!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like a good day off. We pretty much did the same thing, only we went to see Hoodwinked. It was cute.

I'm sure Lily was so excited to see her artwork on display!