Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What a day--I'm tired! I subbed in gym today. I was kind of nervous about it--unfamiliar territory. It was actually really fun and easy. 4th grade jumped rope and did some different contests with that. 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade all played a relay game. It was kind of cool getting to see so many classes in a day. I had 7 different classes. I was amazed at how many kids I knew in each of them. I have subbed for most of them at one time or another. It's kind of nice to sub in a setting where the kids can be loud. Although my throat is kind of sore from talking loudly all day. I got the hang of using my whistle more by the end of the day--that's the trick. Lily told me I should bring it this morning. I swear, she is definitely my organized one. She is always reminding me about things and keeping me straight.
I was proud of myself, I got up at 6 to get on the treadmill. I haven't missed a day in a month now. It's just become such a habit. Hopefully I'll keep it up. The only problem is there's nothing good on TV at 6 am. I usually watch Food Network while I'm on, but it's not on yet at 6.
Well, I've rambled on enough. Need to go get some things done before basketball practice. Run, run, run.........

0 comments: