Thursday, February 23, 2006



I haven't taken any pictures lately----too busy!!! So this is one of Lily from a while back. She had all of her Build-a-Bears together and was trying to look like she was one of them.

I subbed today in Kindergarten--it's the only Kindie class I hadn't been in yet and I have to say I hadn't heard the best things about them!! I was really kind of nervous about it--but it turned out to be one of the best days I've had!! I made an agreement with the little boy I had heard could be difficult (to say the least) first thing and he was so eager to please me all day. It's the best feeling to get good, positive behavior out of a child that has a hard time with it. The best part is how great they feel about themselves! I really love teaching for that reason! I'm in the same class again tomorrow--so hopefully it will go just as well! I've been working 3-4 days a week lately and I feel like everything is falling apart at my house--can't get anything done! I still find time to update my blog and sell on e-bay, though. Hmmm, could it be a time management issue? Naaahh.

Well, Jeff and Wyatt will be home from basketball soon, need to go finish up supper!!

0 comments: