Sunday, July 30, 2006


This is what all of the buildings look like in the downtown area.
On the carriage ride.
In front of the place we ate. It was SOOO good!
We took a horse drawn carriage ride around the town. The kids loved it! We saw some really old houses and learned a little about the history of Frankenmuth.
This was Lily's favorite thing at the waterpark. She must have gone across it 100 times!
After coming down one of the big slides.


We had a really good time on our short trip to Frankenmuth, MI. It is a really unique town--I've never been anywhere like it. I felt like I was in a storybook-that's what everything looks like. I've never seen so many flowers as they had planted all along the streets and sidewalks.
The kids had a great time at the waterpark in our hotel. It is the most kid-friendly hotel we've ever stayed at. They even showed a movie on the 4 story wall in the lobby last night for the kids(102 Dalmations) and had popcorn and snacks.
The restaurant we ate at Saturday night was wonderful. All you can eat fried chicken dinners. I've never seen so much food--they bring out about 6 appetizers to start with and it is all served family style in big bowls. Man-it was good!
We went to the world's largest Christmas store which was next to our hotel. It's so big, they hand you a map when you walk in. It just goes on and on. I found an angel for my nativity that I have been trying to find for a while. I think they must have had an ornament for any theme you would want in there!
Hopefully we'll get to go back someday because there is a lot we didn't have time to do!

1 comments:

Tracee said...

It's funny that Lily's favorite at the waterpark was playing on the Lily pads. Looks like a really neat place!