Sunday, December 25, 2005

CHRISTMAS DAY

Lily opening her Littlest Pet Shop Playground.
Lily with Elizabeth. She was SO excited!
Wyatt with his new bat--Santa got him a REALLY nice one.
The haul.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Well, the kids were up at 7:00 and were pretty much finished unwrapping by 7:30! They were very happy with what Santa brought them. Wyatt was thrilled to get a Game Cube that he wasn't expecting--he hasn't moved from it all morning! Lily was very excited about her American Girl doll Elizabeth. Santa circled "yes" on the note of course.
I think I got the best gift of all, though! Jeff is taking me to New York City on the 29th!! We are staying in a really cool hotel on Madison Avenue(www.morganshotel.com) and going to see the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall!!!!!(www.radiocity.com) He knows what I like! I would rather travel than anything in the whole world! And I really love New York!!!
We have a lot to do today before we leave for Kentucky tomorrow. We are flying out from there and the kids will stay with my parents. So I have to pack and all that stuff! I can't wait!!! What a way to spend my 40th birthday!!!(Well, technically I will be in Kentucky on my birthday--my parents wanted to spend it with me--so we are leaving the day after)
The kids only request is that we get pictures of the animals from Madagascar at the Central Park zoo! I told them that the zoo is not top on my priority list to do while there! They insist that there are real animals there with those names--I'm not sure about that--they may be right, though. They usually know more about that stuff than I do.

0 comments: