Monday, November 28, 2005

The wishbone from the Thanksgiving turkey. Lily got the big side.
Christmas pictures we had made.
Lily with the pumpkin turkey.
We always visit Santa at the mall the day after Thanksgiving. It's so nice not to have to wait in line!!

We had a great Thanksgiving. We left Thursday morning to go to my parents' house in Lexington. My mom cooked everything and it was SO good!! We went shopping the day after and visited Santa. Jeff had to go back to work on Friday, so the kids and I stayed and my parents drove us back on Saturday. We shopped all day again at the outlet malls on the way back--I think I'm a little shopped out for a while! Boy, was it crowded everywhere! Got a little bit of Christmas shopping done, but I still have a lot to do.

Lily's arm seems to be doing fine. You would never even know she has a cast on. She still gets herself dressed and doesn't complain about it at all. Well, the only complaint she had was that it smelled funny! 3 more weeks to go before she gets it off!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Wonderful pictures! I'm working on my Christmas card now. Looks like you have yours done!