Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Lily in her tap outfit.
Her ballet outfit.
Checking her make-up before recital. Sign of things to come?!?!?


Nothing too picture worthy has been happening around here lately, so I dug up some old ones that I like from Lily's dance recital this past summer.
Got called twice from the school today. First, the school nurse called right after lunch and said Lily had hurt her arm at recess! I went up there and she was lying on the nurses couch with an ice pack on it. As soon as I told her that her class was at art and she could go there or come home, she perked up and said she wanted to go to art. She is still complaining a little about it. Guess I'll see how it feels in the morning. Then, Wyatt called and said he missed the bus! The classes get so noisy when they are calling buses, I'm suprised it doesn't happen more often.

2 comments:

Amy said...

What cute costumes!

Amy said...

What cute costumes!