Sunday, January 25, 2009


Bulletin board and "L"


Curtains I made. You can see the stenciling at the top also. It took FOREVER! The green color is the truest in this pic. It's bright--not minty as it looks in the other pics.

I have beed redecorating Lily's room slowly but surely for a while now. We have done many projects and usually try to do one per weekend. The only thing I now have left is to make the bedskirt. I made the curtains, painted and decorated the lamps, mirror, a big letter "L" and some other accessories and made a bulletin board. I'm so happy with the way things have turned out. Lily is, too. She had total input on what we did and helped a lot. It was fun but I'll be glad to have it DONE! Hopefully next weekend!


Amy said...

Looks great! I think I'm starting to get ready to make some more changes...