Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Just one quick picture. We all had a great Christmas! Here is a pic of the kids before church last night. The kids are most excited about their i-pod nanos and have been uploading music and TV shows all day. It will be great for the car. We have relaxed today in anticipation of a busy week ahead! We're headed to Kentucky tomorrow morning. Jeff will stop at the outlet stores and work. What will the kids and I do while he does that? Shop, of course;-) Then we will have Christmas at my mom's tomorrow night. The next morning we head to Jeff's dad's for Christmas there. Christmas at his mom's that night-whew! Tired already! The next day is my birthday. Nagasaki, here I come! (My favorite Japanese restaurant). Then we have a day to recoup before we head to Nashville. We're going to the Opryland Hotel to spend 2 nights. There is a really cool ice exhibit there that we saw on TV. Then we're going to spend New Year's Eve there at a family party the hotel puts on. Oh, not to mention the huge indoor outlet mall next to the hotel. Should be fun and a nice little getaway. It's only a 3 hour drive from Lexington, so that's a plus.
Oh, check out Wyatt's blog. He started it all on his own. My little computer geek.
OMG-just realized I have to pack for a week! Better go! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

0 comments: